JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a 40 cal Magnum Research "baby eagle" (basically a Jericho 941 imported by Magnum Research). Picked it up on NWFA a bunch of years back, shoot about 200 rounds through it and it's time to pass it along. Runs flawless.

Two mags include. Had LOK Bogie grips on it but I have the original grips as well.

If you want to pretend to be Spike Spiegal but don't want to pay the stupid price for a Jericho then this can fill your wildest cosplay fantasy.

$500, buyer pays transfer

Meet at FFL in Portland/Vancouver area or I can ship to your FFL.

Geoff
503-504-6280

20220103_193110.jpg 20220103_193050.jpg 20220103_193020.jpg 20220103_193009.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's full sized. There's not much that can be done on these triggers due to lack of aftermarket parts. I'll do a full analysis on it tomorrow and post more.

Appreciate your honesty! Checked in with Cajun Gun Works to see if they work on BEs....yes but services, parts, etc. will not be posted up until February sometime. I've used them on a CZ 75 Compact and the work was super solid. Not sure I can commit to anything unti I see what it would cost to improve the trigger in both DA and SA. I'll likely check back to see if it's till available once I see what can be done but that is a long ways off so no expectations on my end.

I appreciate you reaching out. I'm a huge fan of CGW, so I'm very interested to see what they come out with fit the jericho line of handguns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.