Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD Magnum Research 10/22 .17hmr

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by chunkeymonkey66, Aug 8, 2014.

1. chunkeymonkey66

chunkeymonkey66 chehalis Highway to Hell

This is flat out the most accurate rifle I have ever had. Kidd trigger, bull barrel, tacsol mag release. Rides in a Hogue stock. Topped off with Nikon Rimfire scope. The BDC reticle really works with .17 hmr.
    Comes with 6, 10 round Ruger 10/22 mag rotary magazines.

As a bonus I sent the rifle to Rimfire Tech in Spokane WA. to have the barrel moly coated and action tuned.

This is a rare rifle to find. It can be made to shoot .22 mag with just a switch of a barrel. More pics if desired.

Package price of $900.00

I will drive a bit for the right deal. 2014-08-08 18.18.25.jpg 20140808_173931.jpg

20140808_173632.jpg

Boedy and Kruejl like this.
  2. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

My perfect rifle. Your taste is impeccable. If you ever need a right eye.........

3. chunkeymonkey66

Thank you sir. I am just getting out of the .17 hmr scene to build another centerfire. She really has been fun to shoot.:cool:

4. danbo

danbo northwest Member

Good morning. An amazing rifle. I'm in oregon. Would you be interested in meeting at a shop in oregon to do a transfer

5. chunkeymonkey66

Yes I could do that. However I am working day shift until Monday. So that means tuesday is the first day I have off.

6. danbo

danbo northwest Member

That actually is perfect. I live in salem and I'm going to be in portland for to other appts on Tuesday anyway

7. danbo

danbo northwest Member

Let me know what time of the day on Tuesday works for you. Mid to late morning is probably best for me. I'll pm you my contact info

8. chunkeymonkey66

So pending location and time, you will take it?

9. danbo

danbo northwest Member

Yes. Yes. Yes

Thank you