JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone out there tried one of these? I'm very interested, but can't find anyone in Washington or Oregon with one in stock.

I like the MLR22AT with the ambi thumb hole stock and the MLR22TB Tactical with adjustable butt stock.

I'm hoping that someone out there has one that I can check out before I order sight unseen. I'm in SW Washington. Thanks

Why not just build one. I did these for me and my junior shooter

Start with a 10/22. $179
Boyd evolution stock $99
Pack Lite barrel $200
Rail mount $20
Target hammer group $45

Save $100

DSCN0040.jpg

I used a Magnum Research barrel on my 10/22 for about 8-10 years with great results. It was only swapped out so I get set up with a threaded barrel for my first suppressor. I highly recommend them based on my experience. In fact, I am close to putting it back on another receiver and building up a second 10/22 because i liked that barrel so much. I have no experience with any other parts that they offer. Good luck and happy shooting.

I've had a few of them.
They're pretty good. I've had a couple of minor issues, and the factory took care of them.

I really like the scope mounting on them.

For me, a gussied up Ruger doesn't do it for me, even at $100 cheaper. It's still a Ruger no matter how much polishing you do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top