JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since developing cataracts, I have simply switched to loading larger calibers. OK, not always possible. This is a good thread for those of us who are not aging as gracefully as a good vintage. Will have to check some of these magnification units out, as DW is at Jo-Ann more than home, and I'm on Amazon more than with her (secret to successful marriage?). As to aging in general, I am slowly coming to peace with it, trying to adopt the attitude of being delighted to be anywhere.

Since developing cataracts, I have simply switched to loading larger calibers. OK, not always possible. This is a good thread for those of us who are not aging as gracefully as a good vintage. Will have to check some of these magnification units out, as DW is at Jo-Ann more than home, and I'm on Amazon more than with her (secret to successful marriage?). As to aging in general, I am slowly coming to peace with it, trying to adopt the attitude of being delighted to be anywhere.

Lol, my inner child is having issues with this, daily.:D:D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads