JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will tell you that the real reason is that it is getting very hard for me to make sure there is powder in the case at stage 2 (after the powder drops and rotates to next stage to place the bullet on a Lee Pro 1000).
Maybe I just need a better light for under there or a riser to get a better sight angle...

Last Edited:
I will tell you that the real reason is that it is getting very hard for me to make sure there is powder in the case at stage 2 (after the powder drops and rotates to next stage to place the bullet on a Lee 1000).
Maybe I just need a better light for under there or a riser to get a better sight angle...

See if these guys have something for your press. They make some of the best aftermarket reloading products and in most cases better than the OEM. Don't look at the mods they have for your press (stands, handles, etc.) unless you want to buy something - because you will.

LED reloading press lighting systems. – Inline Fabrication

I will tell you that the real reason is that it is getting very hard for me to make sure there is powder in the case at stage 2 (after the powder drops and rotates to next stage to place the bullet on a Lee 1000).
Look what this crazy bugger did. I just use a press mounted LED aimed straight down at the shell holder.

See if these guys have something for your press. They make some of the best aftermarket reloading products and in most cases better than the OEM. Don't look at the mods they have for your press (stands, handles, etc.) unless you want to buy something - because you will.

LED reloading press lighting systems. – Inline Fabrication

Checking to see if these come with the on/off switch & 110 to 12v adapter, if so I'll order two of these and a Y. Thanks Bro!!!;)
pmb_IMG_4101_1024x1024.jpg
pmb_IMG_4042_1024x1024.jpg

Checking to see if these come with the on/off switch & 110 to 12v adapter, if so I'll order two of these and a Y. Thanks Bro!!!;)
View attachment 460878
View attachment 460879

If you don't see what you want give them a holler. I'm sure they would be happy to sell you the power supply. I'd also tell them the press and what you are doing - they may have another trick up their sleeve as well.

If you don't see what you want give them a holler. I'm sure they would be happy to sell you the power supply. I'd also tell them the press and what you are doing - they may have another trick up their sleeve as well.

Just got a reply back that I had to buy a "KIT" to receive the switch & adapter. Totally spaced adding the Lee Pro 1000 for reference...

I will tell you that the real reason is that it is getting very hard for me to make sure there is powder in the case at stage 2 (after the powder drops and rotates to next stage to place the bullet on a Lee Pro 1000).
I have this $10 LED light:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051RKFDE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Here's some brighter lights for a little more $:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...fts&field-keywords=Magnetic+Base+Working+Lamp
And I use a bicycle mirror
BikeMirror.JPG
:D

Last Edited:
I use the led light tape like you found there, its rigged up so there's a plug on the press and another plug on my bench, so when I swap presses I can just plug in the light right at the press. Makes it much easier to see what you're doing.

15267046672187205064251495064080.jpg 15267046805189061475244512363311.jpg

I've got my first grandchild coming in June and I plan to get her involved in all of this.;)

F7F02DB5-D84E-4A0E-B213-370D0DD539B5.jpeg

I have an older bench mounted, spring loaded, illuminating magnifier as demonstrated by my 4yo grandson (my avatar). I use it to inspect my brass after resizing. I have 2 single stage presses and use a very strong LED flashlight to check each batch for similar powder levels. BTW, congrats ahead of time. I love spending time with all 4 of mine. Just took this one on his first fishing trip.

View attachment 461299

I have an older bench mounted, spring loaded, illuminating magnifier as demonstrated by my 4yo grandson (my avatar). I use it to inspect my brass after resizing. I have 2 single stage presses and use a very strong LED flashlight to check each batch for similar powder levels. BTW, congrats ahead of time. I love spending time with all 4 of mine. Just took this one on his first fishing trip.

Thanks, I'll do my best to get her into all the great outdoors has to offer be it fishing, hunting, shooting or drag racing...:p:p:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top