JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since developing cataracts, I have simply switched to loading larger calibers. OK, not always possible. This is a good thread for those of us who are not aging as gracefully as a good vintage. Will have to check some of these magnification units out, as DW is at Jo-Ann more than home, and I'm on Amazon more than with her (secret to successful marriage?). As to aging in general, I am slowly coming to peace with it, trying to adopt the attitude of being delighted to be anywhere.

Since developing cataracts, I have simply switched to loading larger calibers. OK, not always possible. This is a good thread for those of us who are not aging as gracefully as a good vintage. Will have to check some of these magnification units out, as DW is at Jo-Ann more than home, and I'm on Amazon more than with her (secret to successful marriage?). As to aging in general, I am slowly coming to peace with it, trying to adopt the attitude of being delighted to be anywhere.

Lol, my inner child is having issues with this, daily.:D:D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top