JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sure it has been tried but the mechanism would be expensive to make to get repeatable zero. Qd throw lever on optic mount is a viable solution as are slant mount irons depending on application.

I have an AK
That makes it a little harder. I'm not sure if there is something made similar to what you are asking for. Are you already running a side mount for the main optic? Got any rail on the front or is this a traditional AK?

That makes it a little harder. I'm not sure if there is something made similar to what you are asking for. Are you already running a side mount for the main optic? Got any rail on the front or is this a traditional AK?
I'm running a TWS railed dust cover and have their picatinny iron peep sight

I am not aware of any mount that folds away that is designed for regular optics.

You could use 2 folding mounts for magnifiers if the tube is similar size. Just search folding magnifier mount. If the tube is 30mm you should be good.

Only downside is the height of the rear peep, I don't think that peep is tall enough to clear the mount much less an optic folded out of the way.

Maybe just invest in a QD mount instead. That might hold zero better too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top