JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Such a silly name, don't ya' think? Anyway, who's using them and what do you think of them? I'm wanting on for .223/5.56. Think I'll put that on the Christmas list list if y'all say good about the device.

Shame they can't come up with a loader that will do 7.63X39 and .223.

Mike

Such a silly name, don't ya' think? Anyway, who's using them and what do you think of them? I'm wanting on for .223/5.56. Think I'll put that on the Christmas list list if y'all say good about the device.

Shame they can't come up with a loader that will do 7.63X39 and .223.

Mike
I have them for .223/AR15 mags and also for 7.62x39mags. They are great and the AK loader works on both 762x39 and 545x39. Also have one for loading handgun mags.

Thanks guys. I guess I already knew they were fine but I'm frugal (cheap). They seem a bit spendy, think I'll put one or two on my Christmas list then.

I have 6 for 556 and wouldn't want to be without one.
Anybody looking to buy any of the old spoons?

I fish and eat with spoons.....And when the fork lift broke two of us used a " Spoon" to get a crate into the shop. ?

Thanks guys. I guess I already knew they were fine but I'm frugal (cheap). They seem a bit spendy, think I'll put one or two on my Christmas list then.

I'm also "frugal" (I was going to say "cheap" but that didn't sound right ...) but they are worth
every penny. Especially the one for 556.

Use them on my M1A mags, granted its easy to load M1A mags anyway, but since I got it for free I may as well use it. Literally takes very little effort to load the mags using one rounds just drop in, kind of nice if you girl needs to load mags and has trouble on the last few rounds. Helped my ex anyway.

I have one for center fire handguns, 9mm and .45ACP, and it works perfect! I have a lot of problems with my hands as well as tendinitis in both thumbs. I doubt that I could continue sport shooting without the Lalula! I've got to think that the Maglula is of the same high quality!
My Lalula was worth every penny!

I bought a black uplula for my gf as a Christmas gift. I never used one but it looks like a great tool to reload handgun mags. I am not a big fan of my glock factory mag loader.
They also have then in pink, orange, green, and hiviz yellow or whatever.

I have the Uplula and the Babyuplula. I COULD do it without them, but why? They make loading soooo much easier. Been thinking of picking up the .22 X10-lula and V10-lula.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top