JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maglula or similar magazine loaders. DO they work well, and do you know if they work for Mini-14 as well as AR mags...???

I just got done loading a bunch of mags for a session tomorrow, and my fingers are killing me.... and I have tough hands...

Maglula or similar magazine loaders. DO they work well, and do you know if they work for Mini-14 as well as AR mags...???

I just got done loading a bunch of mags for a session tomorrow, and my fingers are killing me.... and I have tough hands...

For AR mags, get the 20 rd. slide mag loader (Thumbsaver? forgot brand) Not the Lula. Takes too long. Lula is good for field and unloading mags. Lula is good for pistol mags. Lula does not work for DPMS LR-308 20 rd. mags if you ever have interest in that. Works for AR-10 though. DPMS uses a different configuration for some things.

The ONLY speedloader Lula offers for Mini-14 is StripLula, I have one, it works very well and it is LIGHTNING fast. Well worth the money, my thumb loves me dearly. Pls note that Maglula will not work for Mini-14 magazines.

Their loader for handguns is Uplula, got one too, it is universal to calibers as well as mades.. I use it on my Kahr 9mm and also use it on my Bersa 380.

You won't go wrong with "Lula".

Just for the AR-15, has anyone else converted to the Cammenga mag? I bought 6 of them online somewhere for about $25 ea. shipped.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top