JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else here tried them? I really liked the idea, so I thought I'd give it a try. In my p238 I was using the original flush 6rd mag. Opting for the 7 rounder with the MagGuts conversion gives me a new of total of 8+1.

I think it makes for a potent little pocket gun. Installation was easy, and so far function has been 100%, though admittedly I've only put 20 rounds in the new set up. I'll shoot some more today and see if it stands up to scrutiny.
9NTr40P.jpg

I got another 50 rounds through the mag before the rain came in. All was well until the very last round. The gun fed and fired, but it had an odd FTE. I have never seen this happen before; on the last round the slide locked back, and sitting on top of the magazine feed lips was the spent shell. The shell had a pretty nice gouge on the mouth. I am sure if there was another round in the mag the gun would have jammed, and I'm not sure how the mouth even received the dent.

I'll need some more testing until I'm ready to trust my life with it.
ElQqyrg.jpg DFY44LI.jpg

I use +1 Magguts on my carry magazines for my Kahr CW380, and they work reliably.

I don't think there's a black & white answer for Magguts - you just have to install them and run them with your preferred carry ammo and see how they work. I will say that the metal followers that Magguts provides seem to be at least as well-engineered and work at least as well as the plastic OEM followers that lots of manufacturers provide.

The ONLY downside I've personally seen to Magguts is that they are not cheap, so when I use them, I dedicate 2 or 3 magazines for carry and put the Magguts on those, and I'll leave my other mags alone, or use cheap extensions for the range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top