JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still plenty of mags at the LGS yesterday. I have more than I'll ever need as far as AR and Glock mags. Stocking up on Sig mags is a little harder at $50 each.

Wondering what folks are going to do when each mag is going to require a $200 tax stamp courtesy of Dear Leader Biden...

He would have to register them all. Registration happens before confiscation, just look at any previous dictator in the past 100 years.
Another Brady type ban seems likely.
But what do I know, I am not in Government.
Mine will be loaded and pointed in the appropriate direction.

I went to my local sporting store today and bought a gaggle of Magpul 30 round clipper strip death feeding machines and there was ample still on the shelf. They did have a shipment of 9mm come in. That is why I saw guys running through the parking lot. Gotta love those non-reloaders, they leave me brass when they are done.

SO: The wisdom of having common weapons for the vast majority of folks has been proven and validated. You can still score AR15/AR10/Glock mags even after Sauron and his orc armies took over. As stated here it won't last, even those are drying up now. I'm planning an AR10 project and several PC AR PDWS, already have the mags, lowers, BCGs, etc and am gathering the final parts. I was also able to score some extra mags for my CZ and S & W classic 9MMs

Damn. HK mags are often hard to find even during normal times. I like to think that I am good, but after reading all the hype on this thread, I just might go searching for a few more.

I wrote my state senator and representatives telling them that I oppose SB 5078 this bill. I do not know if it will be passed or not but I bought some 10 round magazines in case this bill does pass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top