JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a ton of common mags out there. If you've got a 9mm or even a 40 Glock, an AR in 5.56 or a derivative, a 1911, etc you're not going to come up dry. Oddballs are always hard to find, not sure how they would be affected but if there is a worry I think that would be it.

Got the order from Global Ordinance. Might place another order for more, for poops and giggles. The SHK 33 round Glock mags are pretty well made and look factory (almost). They fit well in all my Glock fed stuff and dropped free.

They currently have 1911 stainless mags on sale for $7.

Was at a LGS today and they had several hundred Magpul M4 mags in various capacity and colors.
They also got in a pretty good order of powders. Prices are still the same as 6 months ago.

Was at a LGS today and they had several hundred Magpul M4 mags in various capacity and colors.
They also got in a pretty good order of powders. Prices are still the same as 6 months ago.
My LGS is like this too. The slow moving powders stay for a little while and stuff like titegroup goes pretty quick. They restock every couple weeks and full shelf!

Their mag wall looks the same as it has for years.

Western WA gunshops are pathetic. Sorry to those who are truly trying but the Central/North California gunshops I remember from the old days were like a fantasy by comparison
Not sure what time frame encompasses the old days, and also unclear where central northern California is.
Bucksports in eureka seemed pretty average throughout the 90's. New outdoor store on the plaza in Arcata had good prices for used, and a few gems would wash up from time to time (HK Vp70z ,in box $300 ,1999)
During that same time my infrequent visits to Washington showed higher quantities with similar prices.

Yes today is brutal for choices/prices locally.

Still plenty of mags at the LGS yesterday. I have more than I'll ever need as far as AR and Glock mags. Stocking up on Sig mags is a little harder at $50 each.

Wondering what folks are going to do when each mag is going to require a $200 tax stamp courtesy of Dear Leader Biden...

IDWYGATA, plenty of P-Mags to be had, M-1A mags, FAL mags, and most pistol mags I need!
Figured I better grab some more, with you bastiges biztching about it, they might dry up eventually! Funny thing is, I still cannot find cheap stripper clips, used to be, you could find them by the bucket full, at pennies apiece! :(

While I am always (well, not always) on the lookout for a deal on pistol and rifle magazines I have enough that I don't feel the need to buy any right now.

Besides that, I'd have to load them!!!

Not to stray too far off topic, but it would be nice if the Supreme Court took up a case centered on magazine and other firearm accessory bans and ruled that those are infringements on firearms ownership by proxy; restricting or banning magazines and accessories is the modern equivalent of banning the 18th century American from possessing a ramrod, wooden stock, and powder flask. The firearm can theoretically still work without those components, but not within the spirit/intent of the 2nd Amendment.

Still plenty of mags at the LGS yesterday. I have more than I'll ever need as far as AR and Glock mags. Stocking up on Sig mags is a little harder at $50 each.

Wondering what folks are going to do when each mag is going to require a $200 tax stamp courtesy of Dear Leader Biden...
Tell him he can go bubblegum himself. :D

I noticed the same thing last week, so I took an inventory and placed an order for some quality import AK 47 & 74 magazines.

I would look 1st at import magazines, then at anything over 10 rounds, (look twice at std capacity or greater imported magazines) and make sure you have enough.
I picked up a few of the Magpul AK-74. They work like a charm for $14-$15 a pop.
But I am a Magpul fanboi.

Spambo

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews