JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This begs the question; how many magazines is enough? Back when I was just entering adulthood during the Obama years, I never prioritized collecting extra magazines for a rainy day.

I have since become much wiser and made sure to accumulate more magazines here and there throughout the Trump years. I have a healthy amount now but will probably try to pick up at least a couple more just in case there is a run on them.

Sorry but not sorry. Bought out a local chain store of everything over 15 rounds for Glocks the other day :)

MagPul only.

This begs the question; how many magazines is enough? Back when I was just entering adulthood during the Obama years, I never prioritized collecting extra magazines for a rainy day.

I have since become much wiser and made sure to accumulate more magazines here and there throughout the Trump years. I have a healthy amount now but will probably try to pick up at least a couple more just in case there is a run on them.
Never enough.

I have 38 for one gun. Once I get the new batch converted I'll have 19 for another. I'm somewhere in the 20s for AK74s. For the stuff I shoot a lot I usually have enough mags to hold a case of ammo or better. Others, like my P08, I have one or two.

I was sort of surprised that mags are still, for the most part, available. They haven't taken much of a hit on pricing yet either.

In my latest dumpster dive (continued search for a few guns I should of bought when in stock) I have been noticing magazines are starting to dry up.

If you don't have what you want, and think things will get worse here shortly, may be worth checking on the flavors your guns like and getting a few more!!!

I've been through this in the 1990s. They WILL dry up and become vastly overpriced as compared to that time. This time there will be no sunset of the tyrannical "law" or grandfathering of mags. get what you want, NOW. You snooze, you LOSE

Bought this today at a local pawn shop out of a bulk bin. I don't even own a Mini 14.....yet.

20210119_121530.jpg

Good to have extras. The Clinton era was harsh on "standard capacity" magazines. Hopefully nothing crazy happens but if the price is normal getting some extras I don't think is unreasonable.

The only two rifles I have that take magazines that I even worry about extra mags for are my M1As. At last inventory I have enough for 615 rounds. I think I'm good. :rolleyes:

That reminds me, I need to buy a few more clips for my .45. They're so easy to lose.

Reckon ol' Uncle Joe will want to ban these? They do hold more than 5 rounds...

1611102543531.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top