JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did a search and didn't see anything...

I'm not a fan of just throwing mags in an ammo can and have too many to just sit on a shelf. How are you all organizing your magazines, either in or out of a safe?

I know there are a few buy items but im looking for DIY since id spend more than necessary to fit all my mags.

If you find/come up with a better way to store AK mags let me know. Ive seen the AR mag racks.. While tempting I shoot AKs more so I need one to be a little bit beefier.

Stop by your local grocery store and pick up some of these handy storage units.

Banana-Boxes_zpsd0bcc62d.jpg

Get a few of those magnetic tool holders from Home Depot or any home improvement store. Work great for most steel magazines. Pmags and aluminum rifle mags not so much. See pic of one of them in inside of one of the safes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424222967.018297.jpg

Get a few of those magnetic tool holders from Home Depot or any home improvement store. Work great for most steel magazines. Pmags and aluminum rifle mags not so much. See pic of one of them in inside of one of the safes.

View attachment 211799
Is that pic of your safe? If so, have any of your mags become magnetic over time? I have a couple on my work bench, and some screwdrivers that I know were not magnetic became magnetized after being hung on the strips. They weren't super magnetic, but worked great with screws (I'm not complaining about the screwdrivers [emoji1] )

Is that pic of your safe? If so, have any of your mags become magnetic over time? I have a couple on my work bench, and some screwdrivers that I know were not magnetic became magnetized after being hung on the strips. They weren't super magnetic, but worked great with screws (I'm not complaining about the screwdrivers [emoji1] )
Haven't noticed any magnetization.

Lead and copper wont care about a magnet.;)

As for magazine storage. I used my safe.

Then my closets.

Next I'm gona have to throw out my furniture and make new stuff with a glue gun and my magazines.
You know? Kinda like milk crates in college. But edgier! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top