JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope, no restrictions. You can use a 100 rnd drum mag if you so choose. You should be aware of current open seasons and hunts while on public land to back yourself up in case you get stopped while in the field.

As orygun said 5 rounds only limited on semi. If you have a bolt gun your capacity has no limit even for deer. I personally asked a game officer and he confirmed that.

thanks guys, i was looking at it again and noticed that it did say semi only when it came to big game, the reason i ask is because i got a hot tip on a location with a bunch of hogs, and seeing as how the state wants them gone.......... i mean i could do it with a 5 rounder but i dont feel that safe doing it, so after confirming what i already suspected i will be taking my suppressed AR with standard mags when i go in search of these hogs.

Go get the hogs! What county is your hot tip from?

im not telling until i fill both my freezers, and even then its a 50/50, guy came into my store and showed me a picture of one that he took, and he was nice enough to tell me there were about 80 of them in this spot and they need eradication. if i get one i will post pics here. will go out this weekend if the weather aint too bad. And for what its worth it sounds like ODFW is aware of their presence so who knows how long they will be there before being eradicated.

im not telling until i fill both my freezers, and even then its a 50/50, guy came into my store and showed me a picture of one that he took, and he was nice enough to tell me there were about 80 of them in this spot and they need eradication. if i get one i will post pics here. will go out this weekend if the weather aint too bad. And for what its worth it sounds like ODFW is aware of their presence so who knows how long they will be there before being eradicated.
Well f*ck.

I know that there's plenty of hunters salivating at the prospect of going hunting, but as someone born and raised in Oklahoma, those animals are nothing more than a pest.

We should be glad no idiots have released them into the wild up here in any numbers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top