JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone else have trouble with being pinched now and then by the magazine on their compacts or sub compacts? Especially with extensions?

I can avoid it, but I have to make a conscious effort to keep my last two fingers and palm out of the way. It's not a huge issue, but it's a little annoying. How do you avoid that?

Does anyone else have trouble with being pinched now and then by the magazine on their compacts or sub compacts? Especially with extensions?

I can avoid it, but I have to make a conscious effort to keep my last two fingers and palm out of the way. It's not a huge issue, but it's a little annoying. How do you avoid that?

Been there.. done that.

How to avoid? I'll let you know when I figure it out.:)

Use a glock 19 or 17 mag for your reload

it's no harder to hide a longer mag, you'll have more bullets, and it shouldn't pinch at least on the mag base.

most self defence situations you won't need more than one or two rounds but carrying and practicing reloads is a good idea

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top