JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Be doing looking at pc9s

And ppl say the sig 226 mags and *beretta 92f mags and Springfield xd mags would also fit it but don't lock unless u cut ur own lock into it does any one know of these 3 guns are inter-changeable?

And if so that means the smith and wesson 5900 would fit to cuz the marlin camp 9 takes 5900 mags and also Springfield xd mags fit.

So from google I'm getting

Sig 226,229,228
Beretta 92f
Springfield xd
Smith wesson 5900
Ruger p series

Are all interchangeable? just won't lock inside each other cuz each mag has a different mag lock?

The reason I'm asking all this is because I have a glock and I'm about to buy a Ruger pc9 or a Marlin Camp9 and i want to buy a pistol that a can swap mags with the rifle but I don't really like the smith & wesson 5900 or ruger p series*

Thanks for all the help

I recently bought a pc9, but I thought it only took ruger p series mags. I'm interested to find the answer to this as well. My father in law has a 92f and I could definitely grab one of his mags and give it a try.

That's true but, if they take same mags I'm sure I can make the cut and make it work out I just know I don't like the p series pistols so I would be happy if I could getthe 226 mags or something to work really wish glocks would but there's no way that's happen ;(

Here is a C&P of a project I did a couple years ago.

&WSo a while back I was trying to find out if Beretta M9 mags would fit in this gun since they look very close to SW 59 mags. I had been thinking a Camp 9 would be kind cool (there was a local shop with one) but mags are kinda spendy compared to others that are out there. I knew of a great deal on M9 mags ($8ea) so I bought them and hoped for the best. I came up with a solution for a problem that didn't exist, I could go into politics [:D].

On the Camp 9 the first thing I ended up doing was pulling out the mag disconnect since it didn't even want to take the mag that came with the gun. I then did some T&E with 2 of the M9 mags. The M9 mags were very touchy about the last round hold open (LRHO) but I thought I had it ok. Well during test firing I found out that I needed to do something about the LRHO since it locked up a few times.

While doing some more fitting tonight I found that the slot in the mag for the hold open is a little thicker on the M9 then the S&W 59. I took a little off there and now it works with out problem. The LRHO does not work with the M9 mags since the nub on the follower is not as high but will not accidently lock open now either. The LRHO works fine with the S 59 mags still.

Pic of what I did. It takes about 5 min per mag so it is no big deal to modify them. All mods were done with a Dremel. Pic is from L-R, top to bottom.

1. Mark spot for new mag catch hole
2. Use cut off wheel to make 2 small cuts just down from the top edge of the mark. You can always make the hole bigger if needed.
3. Flip mag over and use cut off wheel to widen area for LRHO
4. Use medium sized die grinder bit to smooth up LRHO slot
5. Use pointed die grinder to widen and shape mag catch hole. test fit as you go
6. Clean up and reassemble mag.

7. Use cheep mags to have lots of fun [:D][:D][:p]

DSC04216.jpg

Right now the rifle is stock but I think I am going to try to make some kind of cool side folding stock for it. There are not a lot of parts, let alone custom parts for this gun so it should be a fun project.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top