JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys, i'm hoping one of you can help me ID these 3 20rd mags i've had buried away for years upon years.

these were given to me probably 8 years ago, and at the time i didn't have an AR, but based off of the shape and size, I assumed they were for an AR. about 5 years ago I joined the AR-club, and sure enough they don't fit. I've since assumed they were mini-14 mags, but I don't have one to test and confirm, and none of my friends have one either. the thing is, when I google for images of mini-14 mags, I haven't seen any with the same receiver-catch (or whatever its called), so i'm a little stumped. there are no markings on these mags; nothing on the sides or floorplate. they accept .223 rounds, and came fully loaded with some ancient rounds, 19-20 per mag.

these are the mags.

thanks for the help!

hahahahahah thanks, i figured they were for a mini-14, but i wanted needed second opinions. :)

imma put them up here; im not looking to make money off of them.

yea, those are "usa" brand mini-14 magazines. Usa mags, whether pistol or rifle, are generally crappy and not worth the money at any time. I bought some after the 1st ban in 94 and just ended up destroying them cause they would not work.
Even getting those for free, you paid too much!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top