JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am just posting an opinion. The government is now afraid of the people and the government will use it's power to control the peoples actions. I have seen this many times in the past just before new gun regs come into play.

I sense that this particular bunch is more afraid than any others as they are seeing the peoples anger at their corruption. You can tell how far they will go as they are feeling up granny in the airports.

They will ban magazines again so I suggest you think about what this means and where it will all lead if they do. An open discussion is welcome.

jj

If they do ban them the people with a lot of them can make money. If there is a ban there is nothing we can do. So I would wait because I do not believe it will happen. If it does the people with out them are not missing much. I you my 1911's mostly so I am use to 7 or eight rounds.

these guys have the attention span of a gerbil. Soon as the next news story or thing happens around the world they will get distracted and off they will go.

there won't be any joining of the now THREE or more factions in congress to get much of anything done.

these guys have the attention span of a gerbil. Soon as the next news story or thing happens around the world they will get distracted and off they will go.

there won't be any joining of the now THREE or more factions in congress to get much of anything done.

They are afraid that they are now targets. Fear will drive them to ban hi caps but will they ban them totally or like they did last time. What if you can't sell any high caps?

jj

There will be no magazine ban. There are already like 3 threads on this. Stop fearmongering. Thank you OP for helping to create another obamamania-style rush on magazines. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ Are you sittin' on a stack of high cap mags that you are wanting to sell? It sure sounds like it..

No I am not sitting on a pile of high caps. What I have I would like to be able to sell when I get tired of em though, if the government allows it. After the last ban I saw alot of guys who paid big money for highcaps just crap when prices went down. Smart deal would have been to buy when prices are low but only if you can still sell them later.

Last ban had dems and repubs voting for the ban. I think they are so afraid of the people the same will happen again. I wonder if they will put a 10 year limit on it again or totally ban the sale. Look at California if you think mag bans are over.

jj

There will be no magazine ban. There are already like 3 threads on this. Stop fearmongering. Thank you OP for helping to create another obamamania-style rush on magazines. :angry:

It isn't fear mongering, it's a calm disscussion of magazine bans. California style magazine ban is what I expect.

jj

Oh and the rush is only on if you don't have yours yet LOL

While I agree that fear mongering caused the last ammo shortage, a recent purchase of a new mini 30 gave me the opportunity to pick up a few 10 and 20 round mags. which I did just before the Arizona shooting. After the shooting, I went back to look at other options with other various vendors and found most on back order already,, so the run on them has already started.
I already have all I need/want for other AR platforms, Galil's and mini's, the race to purchase them is evidently going happen anyway thanks to the loon down south that pulled the trigger. The OP posted an opinion and opened it to discussion. I understand your frustration with fear buying, it benefits only the manufacturers.

I just saw on TV news that another assualt weapon ban is also being submitted. Yes some from the few anti states are playing on the media frenzy. I don't expect them to go anywhere. The general public does. Gun sales are up and hi cap mags are flying off the shelves. I already have what I need, so I am not worried about it. I just keep stocking the ammo before they tax it. WA already taxed candy. OR is no different. If they see a way to tax us, they will do it.

I am gonna pick up some Mec-gar 18 rounders for my Beretta 92F. If they think that ban on "high cap" mags is gonna fix anything, they are mistaking. If someone has the intension to kill someone, they will do it no matter the magazine capacity. If they wanna go as far as a high cap ban, well they need to ban the reloading of firearms lol. Once you shoot the last round and your out, you can't put in a new mag..... doesn't that sound dumb? the evil minded will just go make a bomb and start killing a bunch that way. I hope we don't see a ban and if so we shall see what the NRA will do for us.

Ahhh, more useless legislation when there are so many other problems in this country, like people starving, people losing their homes and their jobs, severe immigration problems, and practically bankrupt state governments.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top