JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree, but,? The overall 2A has to be numbers of like minded gun owners today. It should NOT be dollars to defend to keep a right.
If we had the organized numbers to tell any politician that we will elect them out of office, and proved that to them via numbers, polls, signature ballots etc. They would turn to our side quicker than a rattler can strike behind him.
What we are not, is a united voice with numbers of like minded citizens.
I agree we need to unify and all be active for this fight. But it is going to take dollars in places, that's just reality.

NRA-Mostly @ Federal level
SAF-Fed & State level
GOA-Fed & State level
I don't agree 100% to what any of them are doing all the time. But I do agree that 100% of what they are doing is better then some gun owners in my state sitting on their asses doing nothing.

Them; Straight party line voting--
Me; You're a moron!

Them; I don't care about x law because of...it doesn't affect my gun.
Me; SCREW you you fricking moron!

Them; I don't have the time to write all those people.
Me; You're a worthless piece of bubblegum!

Them; I have every lazy bubblegum excuse in the world blah blah
Me; Please rid your self from society

Them; Please hold my hand and do the work for me...
Me; Please rid your self from society

I'm so damn sick & tired of some of the lazy bubblegum gun owners (& 2A supporters) in this state that bubblegum & whine but won't get off their worthless lazy asses to do anything but complain. Or even worse, they're so damn oblivious as to what's happening wherein their constitutional rights are being violated. Utterly ignorant horses-asses. If I had my way, I'd shove a rough sawn 4x4 up their backside with no lube.

If you're not voting, writing your worthless elected reps every day, supporting some pro-gun/2A organization with $ or volunteering somehow or even writing letters to your local paper opinion page, then what the hell good are you doing?

How many of you went to the state legislature website and voiced your opinions on proposed bills? Or better yet..How many gun owners went to the state legislature website and voiced their opinions? I've posted the links to do so in other posts.

I vote, write, support with $ and write some more! And YES I'm pissed! The proposed bills are bad enough but the apathy by gun owners in Washington State is disgusting.

We all know MSM won't print anything that contradicts THEIR skewed views but you can always take out ads like I did in the Giant Nickel. (whatever your area has) Call/write your local radio/tv stations. (another good luck but ya never know..)

If this post is offensive & get's me banned, I don't really care anymore. I'll fight alone if I have to! But Fight I will! My elected officials (state/fed) are worthless pieces of sh**. Especially Ferguson, Inslee, Murray, Cantwell.

Dan
Thanks for everything you're doing. I'm doing same and as pissed as you at lazy gunners.

We should likely use caution when throwing out the "Lib" term. I think you'd be surprised how many are gun owners and starting to "Wake Up". Not in big numbers yet mind you, but they are coming here in and asking how can they help or share what they're already doing.

Us keeping a small tent, not allowing others in if they don't 100% marry up to our beliefs hasn't worked. It's past time IMO to welcome all who support the 2A...my 2 cents.

People lead busy lives and don't know what to do except for some donations. I feel the same. I used to be an ISP, internet service provider and sold service on the local PUD fiber network in grant co and chelan co. In grant co i and all of my competitors would have a monthly meeting with the pud to keep up on things. We started having a secondary meeting after the PUD meeting at the local pub. We got more done there then at the official meeting maybe due to the beer?

Any one in Wenatchee wants to get together say so. There can be beer and pizza or not what ever. If we can do nothing else, we can make some signs and stand out on a street corner and yell at passing cars. There is a park down town that is actually used for this, sign wavers, on a regular basis. Occasionally the local news rag will interview the sign wavers, doubt they would take the chance with us but what the heck.

Any way reply if any one wants to have a meeting of like minded individuals/gun owners in Wenatchee. say so. It might be nice to meet other local gun owners and maybe do something, even if it is only making some signs and standing on the street corner by the park looking like gun crazed dorks.

~

People lead busy lives and don't know what to do except for some donations. I feel the same. I used to be an ISP, internet service provider and sold service on the local PUD fiber network in grant co and chelan co. In grant co i and all of my competitors would have a monthly meeting with the pud to keep up on things. We started having a secondary meeting after the PUD meeting at the local pub. We got more done there then at the official meeting maybe due to the beer?

Any one in Wenatchee wants to get together say so. There can be beer and pizza or not what ever. If we can do nothing else, we can make some signs and stand out on a street corner and yell at passing cars. There is a park down town that is actually used for this, sign wavers, on a regular basis. Occasionally the local news rag will interview the sign wavers, doubt they would take the chance with us but what the heck.

Any way reply if any one wants to have a meeting of like minded individuals/gun owners in Wenatchee. say so. It might be nice to meet other local gun owners and maybe do something, even if it is only making some signs and standing on the street corner by the park looking like gun crazed dorks.

~
I think you are on the right path with your ideas. I had a similar idea but with chapters or precinct level groups of an in State 2A rights organization. It would give the members at the chapter level more feelings of ownership and allow them to focus on what their specific area need.

Once a month meetings, local protest, putting in district pressure on Senators and Reps, etc that would all be good stuff.

I am going to hit up OFF this weekend and see if they want to experiment with this idea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top