JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It loads
Ruger
Glock
S&W
Springfield
CZ
SigSauer
Canik

I was fiddling with it last night, The hopper holds 50 + rds and I loaded a 33 rd Glock mag in around 20 seconds .

The Fastest, Easiest Way to Load Magazines

Damn, had never heard of them but looks like a cool little idea. Little bit of money to spend but at that price have to assume it's well made. Since I tend to load a LOT of mags before going shooting it would be nice. At that price I most likely will keep doing it the old way but it is a cool idea. Thanks for posting that.

It's a major time saver and anything that saves time is a winner for me

It loads pistol mags super fast

they sell a differant model for 223

Last Edited:
It loads
Ruger
Glock
S&W
Springfield
CZ
SigSauer
Canik

I was fiddling with it last night, The hopper holds 50 + rds and I loaded a 33 rd Glock mag in around 20 seconds .

The Fastest, Easiest Way to Load Magazines
I have sold a few, AK, AR & 9MM. They protect their price with MAP agreements so the deal for $120 is a good chunk of change off, but still leaves meat on the bone! If you don't get your 5 let me know and I would be happy to help those that want one.

Jeremy

Iv been wanting to get one for awhile and keep forgetting. Good to hear a review from someone who used it. The magpacker looks cool too I hear they are having good deals on the last gen ones to make room for the new model. If the pump works I'll probably go that route

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top