JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way I read I1068 is that with Provenance people who already own guns with Magazines holding more than10 rounds when it is signed into law can keep them. or they can be permanently Modified to make them compliant.

Sure...
After all the magazine makers want to make a profit...so they will sell you a 10 or a 100 round magazine , if it is legal where you live.
Or are you asking if someone* will give you a legal magazine for where you live...Then I say no...again companies want to make a profit.
* The folks behind a law or restriction / Magazine company

Please note that I do not want magazine restrictions , of any type...
Andy

This is a time yet again, want to remind people that many antigun Democrats hold financial interest in Firearms and ammo manufacturing companies, and why I can not verify specifically magazines and parts. I see no reason why they would not have their fingers in the rest.
Gun ban talk has increased prices on everything every time......its not just coincidentally so. Its by design.

Last Edited:
California requires the mag block to be "permanently" installed. Many people use super glue to glue the floor plate on. Other people believe that you need a rivet, but there is confusion over the issue right now.

Last Edited:
I can say that I have heard from unnamed persons in California that they don't try especially hard to find standard capacity magazines unless the person is an a hole or engaged in some other criminal activity.

The injunction only prevents the state from eliminating the grandfathering protection for people who legally owned 10+ mags in California in 1999 or earlier. The court did not prohibit the state from enforcing the ban on transfers, imports or purchases. And given the 9th Circuit court of appeals frequent liberal decisions this trial court ruling is likely to be reversed on appeal. There have been some pro-freedom rulings from the 9th that surprise everyone but those are rare.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top