JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After having my son spend a week at my Mom & Dad's and them making a nail knife, my dad got addicted to making knives. I was able to head down and make one of my own. Not bad for the first knife but there will be more. My dad is in the process of building a three burner forge for himself and will build a two burner for me. What an addicting hobby!

IMG_4793.JPG IMG_4794.JPG

After having my son spend a week at my Mom & Dad's and them making a nail knife, my dad got addicted to making knives. I was able to head down and make one of my own. Not bad for the first knife but there will be more. My dad is in the process of building a three burner forge for himself and will build a two burner for me. What an addicting hobby!

View attachment 438547 View attachment 438548
Too cool, sounds like it would be a fun little hobby.

So I was with a SAMOAN GIRL for a long time lol but her brothers and dad and uncles all used to make knifes and other tools out of car or truck leave springs lots if grinding lol

View attachment 438547 View attachment 438548
That sounds like a pretty cool dad you got there.:cool:

I've watched way too many videos on making a home made forge and knife making. Soon or later I too will break down and have to try this.

Kudos OP. Nice knife!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads