JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I came out to northern Oregon in 2012 and haven't left yet. I'm enjoying the scenery and the vast majority of those I have met out here.
I grew up hunting in Texas with my dad and have missed the sport for awhile now. I haven't gone since I was about 12 and we moved away from Texas. Fast forward more than a few years, and I'm getting back into it. I have a nice Gen 2 DPMS that I'm looking forward to putting to good use, as well as a few pistols that make going out to the range fun, my Sig P320 being my favorite.
Anyways, I look forward to meeting people and joining in on the fun.

C'mon on in. It's a great party. Both on this site and in this part of the country. I prefer the eastern part of the state, but the western side has better employment opportunities.
Fortunately the internet covers it all.
Welcome.

C'mon on in. It's a great party. Both on this site and in this part of the country. I prefer the eastern part of the state, but the western side has better employment opportunities.
Fortunately the internet covers it all.
Welcome.
Thank you.
My wife grew up here, and that's what she says as well. I'm looking forward to seeing it though. Other than when I drove out here from the east coast, I've never gotten to spend any time out there. Any recommendations?

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top