JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hate to break it to you, $250k won't buy much in this valley anymore. But I get what you're saying. I've got a couple buddies who are contractors and they just smile and cash those checks. There's still a housing shortage as far as the market is concerned. I'm surprised at what some of the places around me sell for.

My stepdaughter lives in Nampa and works in Boise.... it is definitely changing.

Flat housing prices... oh yeah, sure! LOL; Calis sell a dump for $800,000 and buy a brand new home in Boise for $250,000... next year it'll be $300,000; and so on. It all works out as long as the place you are living is escalating at the same rate. I've been on the wrong side of that before...
What 250k gets in Nampa is 350-400k around here.

I would assume that prices here and there rise and fall roughly the same.

My overpriced house in Vancouver should always get me something liveable in the Boise area.

Also seems like they are building moderately priced homes out there pretty fast. Which seems to keep prices steady... Whereas here, theyre either building apartments or 'luxury' homes in Salmon Creek and Ridgefield for 500k+

Im holding my breath and crossing my fingers either way

MVIMG_20191020_154840.jpg

I'll type more when I get internet. But my first few days have been extremely busy, but Ive found the locals extremely friendly. Other worldly... And prices really cheap. I mean really cheap compared to Washington. Food, fuel, housing... really cheap.

Gas in Puyallup when I left was about 3.10 in the cheapest place a week ago. In Oregon I paid over $3.

Today in Boise, $2.81.

Had a large gormet pizza and two pictures of beer for only $30 last night.

Just a metric on lower cost of living.

20191021_095709.jpg

My stepdaughter lives in Nampa and works in Boise.... it is definitely changing.

Flat housing prices... oh yeah, sure! LOL; Calis sell a dump for $800,000 and buy a brand new home in Boise for $250,000... next year it'll be $300,000; and so on. It all works out as long as the place you are living is escalating at the same rate. I've been on the wrong side of that before...
250,000 is long gone here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top