JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I want you all to know, I live by the most immature macho nonsense I can find.
I was raised on T shirts like this and expect any of you to respect my wishes.
unnamed-8.jpg
Not trying to hijack the thread :D

Upvote 0
FedEx called today, it could be his package:rolleyes:
I recently experienced a 12 day delay in the delivery of a second day air package with FedEx. I understand it was weather related, or so they stated. But a UPS package shipped from the same area, same basic timeframe, arrived in 3 days... I trust UPS and USPS much more than FedEx...

Me thinks FedEx is either overwhelmed these days, or are they perhaps sidelining and delaying anything they determine to be firearm or firearm related... Could be...

Upvote 0
Some folks don't Live & die By the smart phone and if internet or device bites the dust ,so does the ability to contact others. even more so if they don't live in the city.

Upvote 0
I recently experienced a 12 day delay in the delivery of a second day air package with FedEx. I understand it was weather related, or so they stated. But a UPS package shipped from the same area, same basic timeframe, arrived in 3 days... I trust UPS and USPS much more than FedEx...

Me thinks FedEx is either overwhelmed these days, or are they perhaps sidelining and delaying anything they determine to be firearm or firearm related... Could be...
It looks like anything firearm related is being fondled in a back room somewhere .

Upvote 0
For the seller, the deal isn't over when you drop off your package PO/UPS/FFL/etc. You need to follow through and make sure the buyer received the item(s) and is satisfied with the condition.

Since even ground shipping across the country is 7 days, I would've given it 2 weeks max before I started asking around here. Definitely wouldn't let it go 3 weeks without even a tracking number.

Upvote 0
Some folks don't Live & die By the smart phone and if internet or device bites the dust ,so does the ability to contact others. even more so if they don't live in the city.

If phone is the only source of internet like for some people today, that could be dicey.... my phone died and it took me two days to notice it, then over a week to get it replaced. I had been working with a Boise VA counselor for my wife's dementia, and he got pissed and dropped me as a client. Ouch. People, don't be like that!!

Upvote 0
This here is what I'm thinking, some of us are approaching Father Time status so things can and do happen in short order. God forbid this fellow is in ill health or...:(

This is a great time for me to make an announcement, if I have any dealings with anybody here and I fall short on my end then there's a damn good reason for it.
I've left instructions with my wife that if anything were to happen to me (death or major illness) that she will get on the forums I have listed and give you all a heads up. It's important to me that this should be done in a timely fashion.

Jim,

We'll ALL know when you pass on....

because they're be a TON more salmon making it further upstream! :D

Upvote 0
Recent personal experience with overdue Fedex package was more than frustrating...Had purchased some unique projectiles from a nice gentleman from Georgia and the fedex tracking on the package went from stale to nonexistent...Long story short, fedex finally declared the shipment lost after 6 weeks gone bye...Then only after long daily calls to customer service/No service demanding some resolution....Thankfully, the seller wasn't the issue at all, he refunded the buckage when I asked for it. But, the runaround from fedex was extensive...Their best solution was for the seller to send out a replacement...As I mentioned this was a rare, unique, unreplaceable item...Thankfully, the seller had insured the shipment but fedex was determined to not admit that it was lost...Ironically, after 3 more weeks, and fedex finally acknowledging the claim, the package was delivered...But, unlike the OP, communication with the seller never broke down...Going forward, my tolerance for getting ghosted is marginal...Once, I did have to cancel a meeting for primers last minute...I had a decent excuse though...Paramed had just told me I was having a heart attack...Seller was understanding.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top