JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I would say if you haven't done so, you need to contact the seller. It would also be helpful if you could get a tracking number and name of the carrier so you could check on it yourself. Again, communication required.

If the package was sent by USPS Priority Mail, I know from experience that there might be some hold-up with that part of it. I sent a package Feb. 22, it didn't arrive in SC until Mar. 6. What's that, 12 days? My buyer was very hot under the collar. Of course there was little I could do except ask them to be patient, etc. At that time, there was the big freeze in southeast which was a factor. Another factor is, Priority Mail is transported by commercial air, mostly as belly cargo in pax. aircraft. Due to the Covid thing, there haven't been near as many flights for nearly a year as there were pre-Covid. As a result, sometimes containers of parcels sit around at air terminals, waiting to be manifested on a flight. Some containers get shoved to the back more than once. The case I cite here is an exception; most of mine move "normally."

Upvote 0
I made a purchase last month & the buyer told me he was sending out my purchase on March 4th. I never received my package and haven't heard from the seller since March 4th, when he said he was gonna send my package. Now what do I do?
Why is this even a question? Leave him negative feedback and spill the details here. 3 weeks with no contact....

Upvote 0
Of course call or contact your seller. I personally have not had a problem with any of the sellers/buyers on this forum. That being said, I do look at feedback and don't deal long distance without at least 20 positive and zero negative reviews. Get tracking number and check with shipper-that's often where the delay lies. Give this seller reasonable time before you lower the boom.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
That being said, I do look at feedback and don't deal long distance without at least 20 positive and zero negative reviews.

I think I'm going to start following your lead and also post a disclaimer or warning in the items I post in the classifieds. My inbox was visited by three tire kickers and one flake this week. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The 3 day priority has been insane it took 6 weeks for me to receive a item I purchased .Another item took 2 days from same state .tracking did not help .I gave up and it finally showed up.
I would like to know if its just firearm related items or everything that is running late.

Upvote 0
I may have missed it, but how did you pay? Hopefully ya didn't "Friends and Family" PayPal*. :(

Perhaps he's sick, a lot of folks are. Maybe the weather shut him down somehow. Mail is definitely slower.
But that's a long time for ZERO contact. :( :(

*which should NEVER be done to buy something. and doing the "add n% if using PayPal" will get your money seized if they catch ya. both totally against their policy, unfortunately.

Upvote 0
I have asked him for a tracking number but he hasn't been on the forum since march 10th & he's not a nooby, he has lots of good transaction feedback so I'm kinda just hoping the mail is running late again/still
Something bad may have happened, like a health emergency or other personal catastrophe. I know that if l suffered a grabber, pretty much everything that wasn't involved in my continued breathing/living would necessarily get shuffled out of my mind.... IF l was still alive.

Since we're pretty anonymous here, maybe there's a way to reach out to the member or other members who know him/her personally without prematurely flaming the seller publicly.

If they just deliberately ghosted you then all the niceties go out the window, as per the Rules of Life.

Upvote 0
I made a purchase last month & the buyer told me he was sending out my purchase on March 4th. I never received my package and haven't heard from the seller since March 4th, when he said he was gonna send my package. Now what do I do?
I have asked him for a tracking number but he hasn't been on the forum since march 10th & he's not a nooby, he has lots of good transaction feedback so I'm kinda just hoping the mail is running late again/still
Known member isn't an excuse not to make contact. I usually give 24-48 hours to respond before I label a member here worthless. If there is a platinum life member attached to the name, I'd still consider it a vastly irresponsible act. 3-5 days and no contact, is highly unacceptable. Being that you paid AND the member has ghosted, makes it even worse.

Negative feedback is warranted. Posting details is warranted. At this point, if the details stand, it's on that "known" member to redeem themself.

Upvote 0
Known member isn't an excuse not to make contact. I usually give 24-48 hours to respond before I label a member here worthless. If there is a platinum life member attached to the name, I'd still consider it a vastly irresponsible act. 3-5 days and no contact, is highly unacceptable. Being that you paid AND the member has ghosted, makes it even worse.

Negative feedback is warranted. Posting details is warranted. At this point, if the details stand, it's on that "known" member to redeem themself.

If I'd set up a deal with you and you disappeared (according to your profile page/last seen history) I'd be worried as hell. Just sayin'.

I hope @billdeserthills isn't going to lose a lot, or our vetted member, isn't in serious trouble :(.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
If I'd set up a deal with you and you disappeared (according to your profile page/last seen history) I'd be worried as hell. Just sayin'.

I hope @billdeserthills isn't going lose a lot, or our vetted member, isn't in serious trouble :(.

I hear that but the other guy is also a vetted member, so I should at least check with the post office first, I suppose

Upvote 0
Something bad may have happened, like a health emergency or other personal catastrophe. I know that if l suffered a grabber, pretty much everything that wasn't involved in my continued breathing/living would necessarily get shuffled out of my mind.... IF l was still alive.

Since we're pretty anonymous here, maybe there's a way to reach out to the member or other members who know him/her personally without prematurely flaming the seller publicly.

If they just deliberately ghosted you then all the niceties go out the window, as per the Rules of Life.

This here is what I'm thinking, some of us are approaching Father Time status so things can and do happen in short order. God forbid this fellow is in ill health or...:(

This is a great time for me to make an announcement, if I have any dealings with anybody here and I fall short on my end then there's a damn good reason for it.
I've left instructions with my wife that if anything were to happen to me (death or major illness) that she will get on the forums I have listed and give you all a heads up. It's important to me that this should be done in a timely fashion.

Upvote 0
This here is what I'm thinking, some of us are approaching Father Time status so things can and do happen in short order. God forbid this fellow is in ill health or...:(

This is a great time for me to make an announcement, if I have any dealings with anybody here and I fall short on my end then there's a damn good reason for it.
I've left instructions with my wife that if anything were to happen to me (death or major illness) that she will get on the forums I have listed and give you all a heads up. It's important to me that this should be done in a timely fashion.

Damn Jim! I don't know whether to chuckle or shed a tear. You're funny and sad at the same time!

Upvote 0
Damn Jim! I don't know whether to chuckle or shed a tear. You're funny and sad at the same time!

Just being honest here friend, we've had good members (damn good friends) here that have gone away with no explanation, it's the waiting to hear something that is sad. I just want to let those of you (who are not presently on my ignore list :s0012:) know this place has been a big part of my life...:s0005::s0104::s0108::s0108::s0108: Now let's get to fishin!!!!:s0112:

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
If he hasn't been on this forum in a while then he has something going on. Makes it difficult to determine if you didn't get it because it wasn't sent or if its just the post office not doing what they are supposed to.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads