JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't care that its for a Hi Point; :rolleyes: the client wanted a chest holster for his Hi Point .45; and paid me to do this his way.

Camo Green 483; 500D Cordura
Ranger Green webbing; 1" elastic and 1.5" nylon
USMC Coyote Brown side release buckles
3mm black spacer padding inside
Orange stitching for the contrast
No belt strap
Generously sized cross body strap for up to maybe 5xl, but fits 3-4XL easily.
So.. I guess add me to list of "custom holster makers"? So far all I've sold are Hi Point gear.... (that's saying something lol)
20191230_180541.jpg 20191230_180513.jpg 20191230_180503.jpg 20191230_180450.jpg

Agree, mad skillz.
If you haven't already, you may want to expand your repertoire. Former neighbors in Salem, husband and wife, made custom sewn guitar cases. UPS man told me their clientele was a who's who list of rock stars. The truck would stop there almost every day, sometimes as much as 3x per day.

Agree, mad skillz.
If you haven't already, you may want to expand your repertoire. Former neighbors in Salem, husband and wife, made custom sewn guitar cases. UPS man told me their clientele was a who's who list of rock stars. The truck would stop there almost every day, sometimes as much as 3x per day.
Check out sbtactical.wordpress.com for some examples of other things I make. Seems whats a consistent seller are Hi Point gear, depending on type and system (leg panels for Redball mags and chest rigs for Redball mags are my popular items)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top