JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had a little time on my hands and some kydex laying around, so I decided to tackle it.....and it turned out a lot better than I had expected. with a little trial and error I got it to look and fit the way I had hoped. less than a dollar in hardware and a scrap of kydex= a problem solved!
downsized_0322131508_zps1734e1f3.jpg
downsized_0322131424_zps298c5b73.jpg

Looks good. I did the same thing a few times. I used slots so it was adjustable, but other than that, the same. Can you remove the bolt without removing the cheek piece?

CIMG3386.jpg

That'll work.

Are they bolted on both sides? I'm wondering if they have any "give" during recoil?

I was thinking about gluing on some sort of rubber, just hard enough to retain it's shape.

Mine are bolted through the stock. There is no give.

One cool aspect of theses is the ability to heat them up and mash them over (to the right for a righty) to get your eye more directly behind the scope. Centering your head better also reduces side forces on the stock leading to better accuracy.

mine has a bolt running all the way through, and its pretty darn solid. was thinking about making it adjustable, but this was easier and I don't really need it to adjust ( I don't care if my gun doesn't fit you!;))

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top