JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD I am offering an excellent Mackarov in .380 with two magazines and holster. Great beginning carry. will include a box of ammo. $200

This Makarov is made in Russia by Imez. It is in 99% of new condition with 110 rounds through it. Feed and function is flawless with ball. Blue is 100% with no holster wear. Trigger has some creep but is predictable.
Ron

It is a DA/SA. For the price there is a lot of value. It is steel, blued.

I bought this for my mother who loaded it and kept it in chamber loaded condition for the guick first shot. She has moved to a ritirement home and does not use it now. I ran enough ammo through it to prove reliability before I lent it to her. I bought another one for my daughter in law after shooting this and she carries it today.

Last Edited:
Stuff like this always comes along when I don't have the extra money for it. Its not the top of my list but I do miss my old makarov, I didn't care much for the 9x18 though. I'd like to have one in .380. Would be a good purse gun for the mrs. She really didn't like the p11 as much as I do. I recall the Makarov trigger being much lighter than the KT. Perhaps if you still have this when she gets paid.

Just for my own knowledge, since no pics.. This is a DA/SA gun correct ? And all steel ? Approx size ? I'll try looking up on the net as I'm looking for a steel .380 nfor my Mother as the J Frame .38 is too much ...

Thanks.

Stuff like this always comes along when I don't have the extra money for it. Its not the top of my list but I do miss my old makarov, I didn't care much for the 9x18 though. I'd like to have one in .380. Would be a good purse gun for the mrs. She really didn't like the p11 as much as I do. I recall the Makarov trigger being much lighter than the KT. Perhaps if you still have this when she gets paid.

My wife carried it and had no operating problems (5' tall 115). She now has a S&W 22lr in titanium. Very spendy. Trigger is lighter than the KT.
Ron

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top