JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ty Meligan, former Class 2 manufacturer, had his shop in west Eugene broken into and robbed Monday night. Taken were two M16's, a Ruger AC556, an HK 93 with suppressor and about a dozen pistol and rifle suppressors.

If anyone approaches you with anything suspicious, call the Eugene PD pronto.

Please pass the word to all the gun folk you know in the area.

Additional details:

The two M16's are M4-type dealer samples. Both are engraved "TL GUNS" on the right side. One has an ACOG sight.

The one Ruger AC556 (transferable) is blued, side folder stock, with full-auto parts removed (i.e. there's an empty space at the right rear of the receiver where the selector switch should be).

HK-93 semiauto is painted green camo with suppressor attached.

Also stolen were several hundred round of SS-109 5.56mm ammo.

Most of the suppressors were marked "TL GUNS"

If someone tried to sell me NFA items without the required paperwork/etc., I would assume they were most likely stolen anyway, or were illegally converted. Either way they would get reported.

Most likely these will be sold to criminals, not your typical gun owner.

That's scary.
Hopefully they recover them quickly.
You would think a gun store would have bulletproof security, sorry about the pun
If they want them bad enough and they are prepared, they can get through almost any security - especially if the local cops don't respond very fast to alarms or they don't have alarms (I would think they would have them).

I remember when brightwater was robbed by some teens. That place didn't have great security. It was oretty flimsy. Just depending on their security system and leo speed.

Most places you can get in and out quick.

Just makes you think whoever did this knew the store and knew what they had.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top