JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds cool but way too expensive for me to justify when I was down there.

Saddle Butte is just as good and far less expensive. I don't need boobs with my full auto nor a VIP lounge but to each their own.

I need boobs with my full auto, but am not Howard Hughes so unfortunately I'll have to pass also.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I didn't go to that place, but a different one similar in Vegas. I actually thought it was pretty scary and didn't go in. It's such a tourist trap that it appeared a lot of people were there who had never handled a weapon, but wanted to be a bad-*** and shoot a machine gun. I was concerned that most of the people there had never had proper safety training. Mid-week, there was a line of people and two hot asian chicks asking what package you wanted. I didn't want a package, I just wanted to shoot a couple of 9mms and .40 cals. They didn't have any .40 cals. Based on that and the bad vibe I got, we didn't go in.

My guess these two 'helpers'. They assign you a 'trainer' to watch over your shoulder the whole time. No thanks. I'll stick to The Place to Shoot in Jantzen Beach when I want to go to an indoor range. My only complaint is having to use their ammo. So you have to waste a third of your time loading mags.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Every time i go to Vegas my first stop is: THE GUN STORE | TRY ONE! SHOOT A REAL MACHINE GUN. It is by far the coolest range in the country. Its been a couple years now since i went but last time they charged a flat fee of $25 per magazine for any FULL auto weapon you want to shoot, and im here to tell you the selection makes me drool just thinking about it. I have shot full auto mp5, tommy gun, ar15, ak47, mac 10 and an uzi. I HIGHLY recommend stopping by if your ever in the area or plan a trip just to go there.. just my two cents

Thats odd they didnt have what u wanted Angie. If my memory serves me right there are around 50 handguns and 30 long arms to choose from. Sorry to hear you missed out. I spend well over $200 every time i go on ammo for full autos alone. I am like my 3 year old son at disneyland there... :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Saw the ads all over the place for it when I was in Vegas a few months ago. Just assumed it was going to be a lot of money for something that I've already done back here in Oregon and can do again any time. Vegas is a crappy place anyways and I'd be quite content not to see it again.

I've done the Gun Store a few times and it was just a big tourist trap where they funnel you in as fast as they can without any personality. It just didn't feel like I had a good time even though I shot the MP5 and M249. A few months ago I found the Guns and Ammo Garage behind the Luxor on the other side of I-15 and it is so much better. The employees have personalities and took their time to make sure my wife was comfortable with shooting the M249, which she really enjoyed. Also, they are the only ones with an F/A Kriss. That was a really neat .45 to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top