JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Classic rock'n'roll.

M2-1.jpg

M2-2.jpg

So. I was wrong? Stamps came in today and shop is releasing on Friday. So very shortly friends. I will then be done buying in this state. Items are at J&B so they will be releasing them to me, which is generally just plain awesome

Last Edited:
Ok so here is a legality q, outside of states like WA that have restrictions on rounds per minute, can a person legally hold a semi auto gun and bump fire it using only skill and zero mechanical aids whatsoever (Fe. It even a belt loop)? I would think yes because of the single pull of the trigger rule?
the ATF has explicitly allowed this.
And where does the People's Republik of Washington get off thinking they can limit how many rounds I can bump-fire from my semi-autos? WTF??? o_O
What is the Republik's intended method of enforcement of such a mind-numbingly stoopit regulation? Again, I ask, WTF??? o_O o_O o_O

How come they get all the fun toys? I wanna belt-fed, backpack-mounted machine gun, too!!! :)

IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2180.jpg IMG_2181.jpg IMG_2182.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top