JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the other sections have picture threads for rifles, revolvers, etc. Why not one for (duly registered) machine-guns? Thanks for sharing! :)

To get started:

macyrosa-jpg.jpg

A long, long time ago...

Little Powder Springs MAC - 10 in 45ACP.

Buddy shooting is standing on the tailgate of his truck, cameraman was lying in the dirt was looking up...

6e3faf49.gif

Question: Standard MP5---- If you chop the barrel and SBR it and switch it to Full auto, does that require 1 stamp or two? Is the full auto stamp any different from an SBR stamp?

Asking for a friend

Question: Standard MP5---- If you chop the barrel and SBR it and switch it to Full auto, does that require 1 stamp or two? Is the full auto stamp any different from an SBR stamp?

Asking for a friend
Are you referring to a transferable full auto sear? I would think that the sear would have its own paperwork/stamp then the sbr would have its own stamp. But just guessing I don't know.

That Mike Relim guy has an SOT and is a manufacturer as I understand it from the video. Gun is a hk 22lr (made by Walther). He should rent that thing out at his range I would like to try it! The cool thing about those Walther made 22s (they also make colt m4 .22, g36 .22, hk 416 .22, beretta arx 160 .22, and some others) is that you can adjust the bolt speed really easily with just an Allen wrench.

Are you referring to a transferable full auto sear? I would think that the sear would have its own paperwork/stamp then the sbr would have its own stamp. But just guessing I don't know.

That Mike Relim guy has an SOT and is a manufacturer as I understand it from the video. Gun is a hk 22lr (made by Walther). He should rent that thing out I would like to try it! The cool thing about those Walther made 22s (they also make colt m4 .22, g36 .22, beretta arx 160 .22, and some others) is that you can adjust the bolt speed really easily with just an Allen wrench.
My guess was 2 stamps also. Just don't know much about the legalities of auto

My guess was 2 stamps also. Just don't know much about the legalities of auto
The guys at hkpro forum would know. They know every minute detail of anything to do with hk. I remember a few years ago I checked prices of transferable mp5 full auto Sears and they were $28,000 -$30,000 at that time (fwiw). @wired would probably know.

Can't remember the names but there are a few places that rent full auto mp5s at their range. There is one in Salem (or maybe Eugene can't remember) I think maybe?

Last Edited:
The guys at hkpro forum would know. They know every minute detail of anything to do with hk. I remember a few years ago I checked prices of transferable mp5 full auto Sears and they were $28,000 -$30,000 at that time (fwiw). @wired would probably know.

Can't remember the names but there are a few places that rent full auto mp5s at their range. There is one in Salem (or maybe Eugene can't remember) I think maybe?
That still would probably be less than the cost of the ammo i'd want to put through it!!! LOL

My once upon a time fully automatic Mini-14.
1649875978050.png
1649875903126.png
Le switch de la giggle:
1649876043460.png
1649876074018.png
And it was a Bicentennial on top of it all (Inscription along the bottom of the reciever) SN redacted since I'm no longer the owner.
1649876421086.png

Asking for a friend
So, if the gun is already a rifle (like the old HK94) then "chopping" the barrel would require it be a registered SBR first and a tax stamp for that. Supposing we're still using said HK94 "switch it to full auto" is going to require a registered trigger pack/sear which is in-and-of-itself a registered machine gun. As there are no more transferable machineguns being built (since May of 1986) the trigger pack/sear is on the spendy side - someone mentioned ~$30,000. That registered machine gun part is another tax stamp. For many of us that $30K+ is a big nut, pretty much overshadows any concern of cost and times on tax stamps.

Ok so here is a legality q, outside of states like WA that have restrictions on rounds per minute, can a person legally hold a semi auto gun and bump fire it using only skill and zero mechanical aids whatsoever (Fe. It even a belt loop)? I would think yes because of the single pull of the trigger rule?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top