JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Halfway expected Jimmy Hoffa to come floating out.
The one piece on the left at the end looks like a Thompson receiver.
Check out at the end of the video there's a complete STEN receiver (registered part), complete Thompson upper receiver (registered part), and a complete complete PPSh upper receiver (the registered part), although a tad rusty........:cool:

Am I the only who notice his muzzle control discipline. He noted the part could not go off, but still he was moving to not point at him.
Every man should have such a son.

I read the comments on the YouTube video. I hope he was smart enough to turn that stuff in or have someone check it. Some parts definitely looked demilled, but others looked way to clean and operable for comfort. No point in becoming a felon because you found a gangster or police department's dumping ground. Either way, that looks like a day he won't forget. Found myself getting past the constant talking and watching the entire video anyway waiting to see what he'd pull up next.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top