JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am seriously considering investing in a machine-gun that a member here has for sale. I've got the greenlight from my better half and now that the tax BS is done for this year, I'm more solid on the funding aspect.

That said, one thing that concerns me is the absolute blizzard of gun control bullplop being proposed in this state. None of them, as far as I know, directly reference MG ownership. However, some of them are so poorly written, they might. I know the ATF will not approve a Form 4 if ownership of said item is verboten at the state level. My concern is tying up that amount of coin unnecessarily.

Any thoughts on how the proposed laws might impact this project? Thanks.

P.S. One solution, of course, is to just hold off on an MG until we've escaped the state, but this is a particularly good deal.

3MTA3 is a long standing member, with many posts. If you are serious, see if you can offer a down payment and wait until the move to complete the transaction?

Do it.

That or like others mentioned, reach out to the seller and tell him/her your story and see if they my take deposit.

I have in my possession multiple tax stamps, including two full auto's, an SBR and a bunch of suppressors.
The machine guns have shown to be a great investment and I'm thinking of buying another, but the political environment in Oregon is somewhat disconcerting to say the least.
I see a lot of full auto sales offering a 1/2 down, and the balance due when the tax stamp is approved.

Are you eyeing that mini 14?

Correcto.

Move sooner.

Well, I can't argue with that. In fact, I'm chomping at the bit, but work and family life is slowing things down. Hope to launch the escape pod soon.

I see a lot of full auto sales offering a 1/2 down, and the balance due when the tax stamp is approved.

I've seen those too. I haven't had a chance to run the idea passed the seller, but it is worth discussing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top