JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been looking at purchasing a fully transferable gun lately and was wondering if theres anyone locally (Ptown metro to within a few hundred miles any direction that I can drive to) that I can actully physically look at and handle the firearm. I pm'ed a member bout his so Ill see what he has to say but I want everyone elses gotos for full auto. Ive contacted Ruben Mendoila before and have no problem paying for the plane ticket but I wanna see it first before forking over umpteen thousand dollars....ya know? Ive been looking at MP5's (basically any transferable HK weapon system) AC556's, M1A/M14, M16 auto sears etc.....No Uzi or Mac stuff. Who do you suggest? If not in Oregon, which other MG dealers should I look at? Links would be very helpful. If you dont feel comfortable posting, send me a pm. Thanks guys

Last Edited:
I've got a Thompson M1A1 that's slotted for drums and also a suppressed Mac 11.
Not in the HK class, but fun in an old school kind of way.

I've got a Thompson M1A1 that's slotted for drums and also a suppressed Mac 11.
Not in the HK class, but fun in an old school kind of way.

Who did you go through? Did you get to see and man handle the weapon before purchasing? Im jealous BTW....:(

They were gifted to me in a trust. Plus, I was given a lot of other cool firearms from my late friends collection.
You can shoot them if you want. I have let a few other members and their families try them out

They were gifted to me in a trust. Plus, I was given a lot of other cool firearms from my late friends collection.
You can shoot them if you want. I have let a few other members and their families try them out

Ah, lucky....shoot me a pm. If I happen to shoot something outside my criteria it just might change my mind on what Im lookin for. ;)

Dick Thoma has some transferables in stock. He is usually at the ARPC gun show, which just happens to be this weekend.

You want a HK transferable? You much has some real money to spend. They go for over $30k minimum. You could buy 2 or more guns for that kind of $.

Of those listed, the Ruger AC-556. They can, from what I've seen, still be had at (albeit barely) under the $10K mark. There are a ton of parts and a plethora of magazines available. Time was Ruger would do a complete rebuild on any legally registered AC-556 (LE or private) for two C-notes, but, alas, they appear to have discontinued said offering. Conversion kits to .22LR are around, should one be so interested. For a fun gun, they are hard to beat. Best wishes in your search. :)

Last Edited:
Every so often when I go into J&B Firearms in Beaverton, they have a few. Might check them out, they are a site sponsor too- so you can IM them. There was someone else out of Beaverton, saw their listings on Gun Broker, but can't remember the name.

MP-5 will set you back over $30k. M16/M4 configuration closer to $40k. Both good choices. I would advise against an M1/M14 because at full auto the recoil really isn't manageable and you really are just spraying and praying. And wasting a lot of money in ammo.

J&b firearms in Beaverton has a H&K 33 fully transferable for $28k. It's in beautiful shape.

You are a lucky man if you have that kind of scratch!

Ive been looking at purchasing a fully transferable gun lately and was wondering if theres anyone locally (Ptown metro to within a few hundred miles any direction that I can drive to) that I can actully physically look at and handle the firearm. I pm'ed a member bout his so Ill see what he has to say but I want everyone elses gotos for full auto. Ive contacted Ruben Mendoila before and have no problem paying for the plane ticket but I wanna see it first before forking over umpteen thousand dollars....ya know? Ive been looking at MP5's (basically any transferable HK weapon system) AC556's, M1A/M14, M16 auto sears etc.....No Uzi or Mac stuff. Who do you suggest? If not in Oregon, which other MG dealers should I look at? Links would be very helpful. If you dont feel comfortable posting, send me a pm. Thanks guys
I've purchased 2 guns from Ruben and you have time to inspect the guns and ask him questions. If there is a problem with the gun he makes it right.

I've purchased 2 guns from Ruben and you have time to inspect the guns and ask him questions. If there is a problem with the gun he makes it right.

Thanks, I might be picking your brain here in a few weeks......Ill pm ya....

NFADEALER.COM is a very trusted dealer although his prices are amoungst the highest Rueben sell quality pieces and if there's a ptonl he takes care of it. I have purchased twice from Ruben and have been pleased with his service.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top