JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good thing they chopped him up, would have been sickening if guns were legal and he was shot. oh, im sorry i think ive come down with a case of feinstein syndrome.

Speculation about why police took so long to arrive to do with them[police] being unarmed. 20 minutes for armed response. Video is surrealistic, woman calmly walks right by bloody attacker as he rants about govt.. Another woman on ground checking out victim as attacker is nearby. Nobody too bothered, is the water fluoridated over there too?LOL
youtube has more complete footage.

Realize terror bombings and attacks in London have been going on for centuries between anarchists, communists, radical labour, the IRA and its branches as well as other Irish separatists with issues against the government/monarchy. I am guessing the British Army gets less respect from their younger generation than ours so that sort of open public apathy shouldn't surprise us. Sad, sad spectacle.:huh:

Brutus Out.

What could anybody do to help the guy. Nobody had a gun nobody had a big knife or club to help him. I don't blame anybody for not doing anything they would have been just as dead as the guy. This is what happens in a DEFENSELESS SOCIETY. Is it going to come here in the good old USA. Maybe we should take some of our CONGRESS and HOUSE people and make them walk through Oakland Cal. or Detroit after midnight alone and see if they need a gun for self protection. OH well they all sit in there big houses with gates and fences after dark or have their bodyguards with them or locked up in their limo's. I just hope what has happened with guns in the UK does not happen here!

I suspect this is a new tactic which is probably going to come to America. The Boston bombing thing was the first time multiple IED's were used on US soil. The war on terror was in Iraq and now it is in our neighborhoods since we no longer fight it over there. The need for an armed citizen is more important now than ever before.
The rate of decay in society is getting much worst. The IRS targeting one group of voters is a huge example of that decay. The IRS thing is a direct attack on freedom of speech. If you make a political donation to any organization there is now a risk of retribution for your exercising free speech. News media having records seized and news reporter targeted. Let's see, first the attack on 2nd amendment and now the 1st amendment. The government is out of control!
We have to assume that we are all under some form of government data collection when we post to this site. We use to look out for each others well being and report wrong doers to the authorities. Now the authorities are suspect.
I hate to say it, but the conspiracy theorist are turning out to be right on multiple levels.

Was last in England in 2005 and the Muslim population around the Manchester area was striking. Englishmen are committing self genocide by choice with very low birthrates. Meanwhile Muslim immigrants keep on coming in and their birth rates are still at normal levels. It's an interesting dynamic but without the immigration England would depopulate.
The rest of Europe would too. One more generation and Europe will be Muslim perhaps. Read an author Mark Steyn, America Alone. Fascinating stuff.
Makes our immigration problems look good.

Oh come on, Obama said after his first election that the people of the USA would never be at war with the Muslims. But you know I think he is right. They are just going to over run us with population.

The question is will western culture change them or will they change western culture? Either way the white European will be a minority if current trends continue. Will England or Germany still be our Allies then?

funny thing is atleast with my liberal distant family members is they are quick to condemn any and every gun owner and guns them selves when a crazy kid goes on a rampage but if i mention anything about muslims watch out im a racist hillbilly,

Britain has allowed vast waves of invaders from Africa and the Middle East. Many of these people hate and envy the Brits and have been on a killing spree in London and other large cities. At the same time the Brits have been disarmed. This is all by design

The Fallen List

Just as our US invaders, they also commit a disproportionate level of drunk driving homicides

The one woman was trying to help the victim, I just thought it weird they seemed to have no fear of the attacker.

Remember how the Eloi were conditioned to accept the cannaibalistic attacks of the Morlocs in H.G.Wells "Time Machine"? Looked a little like that. Do you suppose we should be calling for a ban on machettes?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top