JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Macbook Pro 2009 model. This is the 2.4ghz model with 2GB of ram with the LED back lit 13" display (super thin display like macbook air's). This is a high quality laptop which was built from billet aluminum components and no matter where you pick this laptop up from it feels solid and not squeaky or crackly like plastic laptops and weighs very little compared to some plastic laptops of same size. This model has built in web cam with photo sensor that controls the back lighting on the keyboard +bluetooth and 802.11 a/b/g. That's right you can use this laptop in total darkness and see all the keys. The touch pad is the multi-touch pad and also is capable of being clicked or tap to click etc. This laptop has a 250GB HDD

This laptop can also run Windows 7 and takes advantage of the multi-touch pad as well. This model comes equipped also with an Nvidia 9200 GM video graphics card which can play many current games really well. I had crysis running on it as well as World of Warcraft and even Call of Duty Modern Warfare and it ran great. This laptop is in excellent condition as I've barely ever used it since i bought an Iphone the same year. Currently this laptop retails for about $1199 and i paid $1599 so save yourself some money. PM me if interested. Cash sale no checks Trades welcome for firearms. Also note that this version has battery compartment door for easy replacement or upgrades for battery or memory and Hard drive. $950 takes it .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.