JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She is 90% there...

*MPA folding brace kit
*MPA thread protector,
(soon a FTF industries faux two stage suppressor for forehand support and aesthetics)
*Shockwave gen 2 buffer/cheek blade kit

And soon, a Stormwerkz bolt on optic mount which will sit at the perfect height considering the cheek brace rides high.

Id dare say, this will increase accuracy and handling. It now feels and looks as what all mac11 clones should be. Once I slap an optic on there it'll be good to go.

I don't regret this purchase one bit and it provided (to me) a cool, unique little PCC.

67065C38-7463-4DE3-8D5E-F7A5288BF2A1.jpeg

E71F2DC3-F317-4F68-A892-2D865883EB71.jpeg

44B4D752-F4DF-4D13-99A9-74FB67487708.jpeg

Now that's what I'm talking about. Perfect pack out or SHTF gun for a backpack.

I've flirted, on an off, to acquire a Masterpiece Arms Mac, and SBR and suppress it. Neat idea, but the Škorpion SBR I built kind of scratched that itch. Still, may circle back, because looks like fun. :D

I've flirted, on an off, to acquire a Masterpiece Arms Mac, and SBR and suppress it. Neat idea, but the Škorpion SBR I built kind of scratched that itch. Still, may circle back, because looks like fun. :D
Going to do that. It is too fun braced. The only down side is now I can legally conceal it loaded as a pistol.

Update:
The brace has made the MPA30 incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot.
The brace does sit high so you can't use the crude sights and get a cheek weld, but the stormworks tension optic mount will solve that problem.

Also fun note, when the brace is folded, it can act as a "hand stop" for your support hand.
I could use another term, but then it would be illegal.

Update:
The brace has made the MPA30 incredibly fun and comfortable to shoot.
The brace does sit high so you can't use the crude sights and get a cheek weld, but the stormworks tension optic mount will solve that problem.

Also fun note, when the brace is folded, it can act as a "hand stop" for your support hand.
I could use another term, but then it would be illegal.
Sounds great, how about some pics for the rest of us who want to look and be jealous of you? :D:D:D
Edit, as soon as I looked back I see you had! Does look like a LOT of fun set up!

Went out to the quarry at Salmonberry Rd today. Nobody was there and it was pretty clean. We took half a bag of trash home anyway.
Had fun with the Mac 10. What a sweet shooter! Super accurate and barely any recoil. Pic of my daughter rocking it. The Mac 10 is a keeper.

IMG_20190818_0944379.jpg

She is done, finally got that Stormwerkz Cobray optic mount, had a Truglow shotgun scope laying around with no use, had that on my SBR for plinking a while back, I think for the basic needs of this inbred derby horse it'll do just fine.

Final step is to make a cut down (nearly flush mag) and possibly having it painted like a P51 (face/teeth style paint job)

Sure I could have got a Ruger PCC, Sub2000, AR9 or even the carbine MPA930 version.. but I simply wanted something different from what others have.

6C6CFA55-F4D7-4BB9-A474-D040E53CF8EA.jpeg

Not a clone... a true, 2-stage suppressed, MAC-10 specimen from 1984, pre-FOPA...
This particular piece is was select-fire and was hella lotta fun to shoot...
Tragic boating accident ensued some years later...
Spring 1984 (MAC 10).02.jpg
Spring 1984 (MAC 10).01.jpg

Last Edited:
She is done, finally got that Stormwerkz Cobray optic mount, had a Truglow shotgun scope laying around with no use, had that on my SBR for plinking a while back, I think for the basic needs of this inbred derby horse it'll do just fine.

Final step is to make a cut down (nearly flush mag) and possibly having it painted like a P51 (face/teeth style paint job)

Sure I could have got a Ruger PCC, Sub2000, AR9 or even the carbine MPA930 version.. but I simply wanted something different from what others have.

View attachment 706661
This Looks great! Hey, can I ask a question. I just bought the scope mount from Stormwerkz, do you have any tips on getting it onto the upper? even with the bolts removed, it wants to scratch the heck out of my CM-11.

This Looks great! Hey, can I ask a question. I just bought the scope mount from Stormwerkz, do you have any tips on getting it onto the upper? even with the bolts removed, it wants to scratch the heck out of my CM-11.
Sadly no, I greased mine as the fit was very tight. I pried the mount apart a tiny bit so it wouldnt really dig into the upper. It did scratch mine a bit. Took the upper off, slid the mount on that way then reassembled rather than dropping it top down.

That being said, I hope your CM11 has the upper with ridges, I guess this mount was designed specifically for the Cobray upper with ridges (see grooves on the mount) otherwise the vertical and linear shift this mount is prone to throws the entire POI off. I ended up zip-tying my mount and slid it back to the rear as far as it would go to eliminate all points of shift. Held up ok after that.. just looks incredibly ghetto.. more so than the pistol does in its own right.

Ive contacted Stormwerz to see if he could fab up some lower bracket or cantilever mount that uses my brace as an anchor point.. but he declined. I think of someone with a 3D printer or some CAD machine could easily make the bracket Im seeking.. I just havent sought the project out yet.

Here is a picture with my MPA30 in its zip-tied final stage.

BFD6A17C-37A9-49B7-9291-D50EF670A550.jpeg

Thanks so much for the reply. The tips worked great, and I now have the rail on the receiver (and yep, mine has the grooves/ridges on the receiver). I have had this Leinad CM-11 sitting in the safe for a decade or so after I bought it off a guy that needed some cash, and pulled it out the other day to get to another rifle and got interested in it again. Yeah sadly, I got a few more dings when adding the rail, but now with the CT red/green-dot I had leaying around, it really feels like a nice little carbine. It was a good excuse to also learn to tear it down and give it a good cleaning. Realized now I need a new recoil buffer so that's on order, and I just got a shockwave 50 round magazine, so once the new buffer shows up, I can really test it out with the new dot sights etc. The biggest learning curve today after getting the scope mount on, was reassembling the upper to the lower. Afetr assembly I could not get the magazine in.. Took me a while to realize I had to pull the trigger to the cocked position before re-assembling the upper to the lower (Thank You Internet Search for that slightly important tip!).
Thanks again for the assistance! Glad I found this forum!
.E

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top