JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stunning Bright Black Colt CUSTOM COMPETITION Government 1911 semi-automatic pistol, model O1070CS, chambered in .45ACP. This gun has a factory Black steel slide and frame. The entire gun has been aftermarket polished to a bright mirror finish. This model is a series 70 competition pistol assembled and hand fitted by the Master Gunsmiths in the Colt Custom Shop. Features include a fully blended Magwell, and 25lpi Front Strap checkering. National Match® Barrel and Fully Adjustable Bomar Style Rear Sight ensures the utmost accuracy.
We have several in stock. The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos.
Complete with the Colt case, manual, papers, gun lock, pistol plug, two 14 round mags and Custom Shop test target.

49947812_2267886503453749_1404227346835177472_n.jpg 50026205_627890634296490_9158405382282936320_n.jpg 50091206_567393953776440_3525908867135307776_n.jpg

Thought I had the price on it and yes the MAC 1911 Colt is a beautiful pistol and is in good condition fires very well and been used few times for practice shooting and the price for it is $700 are you okey with the price ??

"We have several in stock. The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos."

So are 'you' a gun store in Richmond VA? Not that there is anything wrong with that . . .

"We have several in stock. The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos."

So are 'you' a gun store in Richmond VA? Not that there is anything wrong with that . . .
No I don't own a store yes I am located in Richmond VA but I do run the gun business I have several guns in stock and they are in perfect condition fires very nicely. So you want to buy let's talk more ??

"The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos"

Which would be cool, because as near as I can tell, the one in the photos DOESN'T HAVE a serial number.

Ya'll got an answer for that?

"The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos"

Which would be cool, because as near as I can tell, the one in the photos DOESN'T HAVE a serial number.

Ya'll got an answer for that?
The colt 1911 is a very nice peace and you can take it but if you want to see other options I have send me your email so I can email you thru there

So to recap, you posted a photo of a well worn 1911 with no serial number that does not match either your description or the SKU that you provided and the magazine is clearly from an airsoft gun, did I get all that about right?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.