JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***** SOLD ******

I have a very nice M11 9MM with original box, three mags, Speed loader, Cleaning rod and Barrel extension, AKA Fake Suppressor and upgraded charging handle.

The gun is from 1989 and is a pre-ban semi automatic pistol from Cobray. Serial number is 89-00116xx. Two mags are plastic and the other is metal. The gun has been in the original box and stored form years, so it's seen very little use. Price was $650 - NOW $550 FIRM or may consider right trade. Partial for a single stack sub compact carry package!

May get harder to get or find these in the future.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last Edited:
I think it's a closed bolt, but the charging handle cycles when the trigger is held down and first round is processed. Serial number is 89-00116xx I bought it on a whim about 10 yrs ago and some accessories for it. Been a safe queen since firing it right after I bought it.

$100 PRICE DROP!!!

I have a very nice M11 9MM with original box, three mags, Speed loader, Cleaning rod and Barrel extension, AKA Fake Suppressor and upgraded charging handle.

The gun is from 1989 and is a pre-ban semi automatic pistol from Cobray. Serial number is 89-00116xx. Two mags are plastic and the other is metal. The gun has been in the original box and stored form years, so it's seen very little use. Price was $650 - NOW $550 FIRM or may consider right trade. Partial for a single stack sub compact carry package!

May get harder to get or find these in the future.
View attachment 395464 View attachment 395466 View attachment 395467 View attachment 395468 View attachment 395469 View attachment 395470
Let's meet I would like to pick that up 503 927 2971

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.