JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hi,

Hopefully one of you has a Mac-10 9mm.

I have this 32rd magazine made by Cobray. Cobray went out of business a while ago it seems. Dealers, when they have it, want around $160 or more

Cobray-Mac-10-9mm-mag-for-sale-double-feed.jpg

I don't have a Mac-10 gun. Seems like a fun firearm. So I don't know much about them.

What I have is the double feed version. There is a single feed version as well. I am pretty sure the mag is the 32rd capacity. I looked well into the mags that are for sale, but can't guarantee. I fed 20 rounds of 9mm. There is a lot of space left, but the spring is very tough starting that point. As far as I know, the spring is in good shape. The mag seems to have been stored empty.

Below are the link to a dealer that has such mag for sale and to the Cobray web site.

Factory Mac 10 9x19mm 36 round magazine

Cobray Company LLC

Send a PM if you are interested. Below are the pictures.

Let me know what do you have for trade. I always need more 9mm, 22lr, 223, 12, 20, or things for Sig P228/P229 (No rail), Sig P239, etc

Mac-10-9mm-cobray-magazine-for-sale-double-feed.jpg Cobray-Mac-10-9mm-magazine-for-sale-double-feed-32-round.jpg

Cobray-Mac-10-mag-for-sale.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top