JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mac-10 .45 in great shape, ridiculously fun to shoot. Closed Bolt. Frame made by Velocity, all internals replaced with new Cobray internal parts & bolt, barrel rifling is perfect, no rust or scratches/scrapes, Parkerized. Shoots flawlessly cleaned & oiled often, put 240 through it one day against my buddies Ruger 10/22; Mac-10 had zero jams versus the Ruger's seven.

Have the gun and one 30 round clip. Had a case with other clips & accessories that I recently purchased about a month back but was stolen from my garage... Luckily I keep the gun in my safe.

Bought the gun for around $300 replacing the parts with the Cobray kit and bolt was around $200.

In no hurry to sell...
Mostly looking for trades or cash to around an equal value, I'd like to hear your offers PM them over.
If your offer is a trade I'm interested in a nice .308, 30-06,30-30, 7mm-08, 25-06, or .22's +cash.

Must have a valid Oregon ID/License preferably a CHL, FTF in Portland area.

Having trouble with pictures, if that didn't work here is a link.

th_005.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.