Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mac-10 .45acp **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Decollator, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Decollator

Decollator Portland Metro Area New Member

Mac-10 .45 in great shape, ridiculously fun to shoot. Closed Bolt. Frame made by Velocity, all internals replaced with new Cobray internal parts & bolt, barrel rifling is perfect, no rust or scratches/scrapes, Parkerized. Shoots flawlessly cleaned & oiled often, put 240 through it one day against my buddies Ruger 10/22; Mac-10 had zero jams versus the Ruger's seven.

Have the gun and one 30 round clip. Had a case with other clips & accessories that I recently purchased about a month back but was stolen from my garage... Luckily I keep the gun in my safe.

Bought the gun for around $300 replacing the parts with the Cobray kit and bolt was around $200.

In no hurry to sell...
    Mostly looking for trades or cash to around an equal value, I'd like to hear your offers PM them over.
    If your offer is a trade I'm interested in a nice .308, 30-06,30-30, 7mm-08, 25-06, or .22's +cash.

Must have a valid Oregon ID/License preferably a CHL, FTF in Portland area.

th_005.jpg

Having trouble with pictures, if that didn't work here is a link. 005.jpg picture by PDXwildeboer - Photobucket

2. Decollator

Decollator Portland Metro Area New Member

Still for sale, buyer didn't show up to FTF

3. Jeremy R

Jeremy R Eugene New Member

SPF! See ya tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.