JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mac-10 .45 In great shape, frame made by Velocity with Cobray internal parts & bolt, no rust or scratches/scrapes, Parkerized finish. Shoots flawlessly, cleaned & oiled often, put 240 through it one day against my buddies Ruger 10/22; Mac-10 had zero jams versus the Ruger's seven jams.

Have the gun and one 30 round clip. Also have 100 rounds of 230 grain that I would throw in for $30 more. Had a case with other clips & accessories that I recently purchased for it but was stolen from my garage :( ... Luckily I keep the gun in my safe.

Looking for $350, but go ahead and shoot me an offer worst I can do is say no.
Also open to trades for...
Rifles chambered in 220 swift, 30-30, 30-06, .308, 7mm, 22-250, and .22LR
Preferably bolt or semi-auto, but levers are nice too
Open to more trades but that's all I could think of at the moment.

Is the barrel threaded, can't tell from the small pic? Or can it be (.5x28 for Osprey)? Don't see it on Tornado Tech's list.

Mac-10 .45 In great shape, frame made by Velocity with Cobray internal parts & bolt, no rust or scratches/scrapes, Parkerized finish. Shoots flawlessly, cleaned & oiled often, put 240 through it one day against my buddies Ruger 10/22; Mac-10 had zero jams versus the Ruger's seven jams.

Have the gun and one 30 round clip. Also have 100 rounds of 230 grain that I would throw in for $30 more. Had a case with other clips & accessories that I recently purchased for it but was stolen from my garage :( ... Luckily I keep the gun in my safe.

Looking for $350, but go ahead and shoot me an offer worst I can do is say no.
Also open to trades for...
Rifles chambered in 220 swift, 30-30, 30-06, .308, 7mm, 22-250, and .22LR
Preferably bolt or semi-auto, but levers are nice too
Open to more trades but that's all I could think of at the moment.

The barrel is threaded .5 x 28 as an uzi or other similar mac's would. It is an open bolt semi automatic

Open it up and take a picture of the internals, I seriously doubt it is an open bolt and if it is you have what is considered a machine gun by the ATF irregardless of whether it fires full auto. Velocity LLC never made an open bolt Mac and if you have converted it you will go to prison.

Either way you need to get your facts straight asap because as your ad stands right now you will need to clarify what you have or I will have to take action.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.