JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an egyptian maadi rpm long barrel ak that I would like to trade for a psl or possibly a vepr in 7.62x54r. these maadi's were put together in egypt, but on all russian tooling and are considered very high quailty. I am the second owner, first owner purchased in 94 before the ban and said this gun has spent most of its life in storage. It has less than 500 rounds through it without a single hitch. This thing is much more accurate than my other ak with shorter barrel, surprised me a bit. Its in fantastic condition and comes with 2 30 rnd mags, 2 5 rnd mags, the original paperwork and firearms inspection sheet and i might have a small bit of ammo to come with it. I am not looking for other offers realy unless you have something cool, no pistols, unless its a python or desert eagle. Considering the times, cash price is $1500. I can send more pics as well.

21ormtf.jpg
2nlcqon.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.