JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'am working pretty much every day until the 19th so a local meet in Newberg is necessary. Not too interested in trades unless someone has an AA 50 beowulf upper...:D

...these are simply a hoot! Have a similar with a brace on it.

And supposedly the ATF just revised there interpretation of shouldering a pistol with a brace on it, so the buyer could look into doing suchly...just saying. Not that I have any knowledge that shouldering a pistol with a brace on it is any "more betterer"...:)

GLWS!

...these are simply a hoot! Have a similar with a brace on it.

And supposedly the ATF just revised there interpretation of shouldering a pistol with a brace on it, so the buyer could look into doing suchly...just saying. Not that I have any knowledge that shouldering a pistol with a brace on it is any "more betterer"...:)

GLWS!
I wanted to go a step further and have this be my first SBR with the folding stock, but after looking at giving the forend a red look and $200 for the stamp plus mount and stock I have turned my attention to other projects.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.