JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
can a carbine rifle be made into a pistol legally?

I've answered this a bunch through pm already so I'll post it here for posterity.
I actually called the ATF local to me to make sure what I wanted to do was ok. I was told that since it was originally manufactured as a pistol, it could be returned to a pistol legally. If it was originally built at the factory as a rifle then no, I couldn't. I was also told this same thing by a rep from cnc warrior. So it's gtg. Thanks for the question though.

So I have an M92 that started life as an M92 pistol and had a muzzle extension permanently attached to make a carbine from cnc warrior. I added a kak brace and removed the muzzle extension, so it is a pistol once again. It comes as you see it minus the soft case, red dot, sling or ammo. It's only had 3-400 rounds through it, it's still real cherry. But I do not have the original top cover.
Things included that are not shown
- wood upper hg
- Midwest industries railed hgs
- manticore eclipse handguard with plastic top

The only thing I would say is "wrong" with it is I hit the threads a little when I removed the barrel extension. All muzzle attachments still thread on just fine, it does not effect function of anything, but it is ugly to look at.

I'm asking 700$ for everything. Prefer to meet at an FFL local to me. Buyer pays transfer fee. I will ship if buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking! And if you want pictures of anything just ask.

My dumb mistake

Fixed it for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.