JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go to Sequim. Guy in the big room on the right has a Complete 91/30 stock(and I mean complete...cleaning rod, 2 hand guards, sling) for $50...It is at the grange hall. Try not to drool over the 1944 Tikka Round Receiver 91/30

Thanks for the suggestions folks. I'd rather get one I can inspect in person rather than mail order. EMP', if you have a nice one I'd be interested in looking. The one on mine now is nice enough, but it looks like the front of the lower handguard has extensive water damage that Ivan just shellaced over during the refurb and its been driving me nuts for years. Its both an ex-sniper and an excellent shooter which is why I haven't sold it. Most folks wouldn't care but I do. So let me know. I could take a run over your way during the week if you're available. How much, or would there be anything you'd like in trade? I've got odds and ends...Roma' AK bayo, post-war Enfield bayo, surplus 8mm ammo, I think maybe some .44, .38 and/or .357 ammo of various types...stuff like that.

Keith

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.