JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Wideners had said they had some IMI (Israeli) M855 coming in that they would not sell at inflated prices despite the fact that M855 availability all but dried up or had prices skyrocket when the ATF proposed banning it. It's here and they are doing it!

.44/cents a round plus freight (UPS ground is expensive but cheapest). Great ammo, great price, great company. Get it before the ATF bans it. (they won't, but I wouldn't bet on that)

Thanks for the heads up. 1 case ordered......as I could only add one to the cart....tried for more.

Didn't really need it but when it is that easy and I don't have to look or wait in a line well worth it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top